Bisley Field Target Organisation was established at the Bisley shooting ground in 1991. As a dedicated Air Gun Club, it offers a safe and comfortable place for all abilities. With a membership of over 350 people, we have a great community of shooters and together with decades of shooting experience we encourage the next generation.
Centrally heated club house and kitchen facilities (instant hot water, sink, fridge and microwave) with free tea and coffee.
The club has the following ranges:
- Main range.
- Pistol and Vintage Rifle range.
- Sponsors range.
- Side woodlands range.
- Open woodlands range (6 acres).
The club has the following facilities:
- Open 359 days of the year (almost every day of the year with the exception of one evening in January when we close for our AGM and when work parties are scheduled).
- Main ranges are open at the club between the hours of 6am to 11:00pm any day of the week.
- Floodlit and covered ranges for all weather/season shooting.
- Centrally heated club house and kitchen facilities (instant hot water, sink, fridge and microwave) with free tea and coffee.
- Access to proper, flush toilets, in a block just 50 yards or so from the clubhouse.
- Monthly competitions, both paper based and outdoors based.
- Community of shooters. If you do not want to enter competitions there is no pressure, many of our members simply use the ranges for casual shooting.
- Safe and attractive open aired environment where both paper and metal silhouette targets can be shot.
- Ranges to shoot all shooting disciplines, styles and at any levels.
- Some club guns for visitors and members to use, you do not need your own gun to shoot at the club.
Our advice to a complete novice would normally be to come and have a go with the club guns first.
Have a look at all the other setups that people have (ask nicely and most will let you have a go) maybe come to one or two of the club competitions, and then decide what you want to do before spending any money.
The facilities at the club are excellent.
Arrange a visit by booking an appointment with our membership secretary Eddy Lewis via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The club itself is situated within the grounds of The National Shooting Centre, Bisley, meaning all of its clubs and facilities are within easy reach.
The wearing of your club I.D. badge is mandatory when on our property.
How to become a member of the BFTO see Joining BFTO.