Please use the following information to find our location on the Bisley Camp.
If you are seeking more information or wishing to visit us to see our facilities, please see our Joining Page.
You will be required to book an appointment so that we can ensure that a committee member is on site to show you round.
Non-members are not permitted on the ranges without prior arrangement (excluding guests of full members).
Opening hours of the BFTO site are 0600 to 23.00 daily apart from the AGM when the club will be closed in the evening.
This is open from 6:00 (or sunrise during the winter) until sunset except on Wednesdays and Thursday evenings when the floodlights may be used. This is because of planning restrictions on the night-time use of the Sponsors range
The Sponsors range lights can only be used on Wednesday and Thursday evenings until 9:30 pm.
You are forbidden to shoot out of these times as you will not be insured and must not arrive either earlier than 6 am, or leave the site later than 11:00 pm.
Visiting Times for Probationary Member
Visiting time for probationary members is as follows:
- Tuesday evenings from 18:30 – 21:00 hrs, except for the first Tuesday of every month.
- Wednesday evenings from 18:30 – 21:00 hrs.
- Thursday evenings from 18:30 – 21:00 hrs.
- Sunday mornings from 09:00 – 12:00hrs.
- These times are not exact.
If you have a Satellite Navigation, then the nearest postcode is GU24 0PB. This will get you onto the Bisley Camp.
If you prefer the Latitude/Longitude coordinates for the club, then they are: 51°18’42.20″N | 0°39’44.80″W.
If you enter the National Rifle Association site via the Queens Road entrance, then:
- Continue straight along Kings Way, with the Lord Roberts Centre on your left.
- Turn left at the large blue sign listing the clubs and facilities on the Bisley Camp.
- Follow Elcho Road between dorms and caravans until you have gone over three speed bumps.
- Soon after the third speed bump, the tarmac road will bend to the right with a track off to the left.
- Take the track to the left and as you turn down the slope you will see “Mallabar Hut” the BFTO Clubhouse in front of you.
- Park along the fence line at the bottom of the slope or on the main grass area, please do not park in front of the two lodges on the left.
Below is a video which shows the route from the main gate to the BFTO Club House.