25 Yards Bench Rest
The 25 Yards Tunnel for bench rest competitions.
50 Yards Bench Rest
The 50 yards bench rest competition details are as follows:
- The 50 yards bench rest competition are internal to the BFTO.
- Target cards are issued to each shooter entered in the competition individually.
- Only one card can be shot each month for the duration of the competition.
- This is shot on a Single Target; Five Shots are taken at the single target.
- The score is based on the Maximum Group Size achieved.
- Cards are scored in MM.
- All cards must be witnessed and signed by the witness otherwise cards will be marked void. The best seven scores for each shooter are taken and used as the final standings at the end of the year.
The 50 yards bench rest rules are as follows: